Online Drug Rehab Center



             


Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cardio Rehab

I now know that the walking I used to do sure was doing something, as I look different now.So if you think that a walk every day of the week isn?t much,well I?m here to tell you at least for me,it was doing a good job. Walking helped me lose 66 lbs. over 2 years.(1.5 miles a day,every day) I really don?t know what to expect with these classes (cardiac rehab) and lessons on nutrition,stress,medications and risk factors to name a few topics they will be discussing.

Having a heart attack at the age of 51 was not in the plan I had for my life.

However I am bringing something very important with me today to my first rehab class and to all future classes.

?What is it you ask??

You can?t put it in your hand but it is in your heart and mind.

I will be wearing my positive attitude, carrying my goals and covering myself in the great feelings my friends and family have sent my way.

Off I go on the next path to a full recovery.

I am so happy and grateful for the wonderful life I have and the chance to continue my journey.

I know that with 6 children there is a lot of living to do.

My husband is having surgery this December so there is another excellent reason to be on the road to a full recovery.

I will be needed to help him. After26 years together we just know how important it is to support each other.

I'm sure that there are many people out there who know what I mean.

For those of you just starting out in a new relationship, remember that Support works for both of you ,in good times and in bad just like it was said in most of our vows and promises to one another.

Heart Attacks are not as scary as I once thought .You just have to do your homework and help yourself.

"For 40 years, 7 months, 4 days and 3.9 hours I suffered from anxiety and panic attacks - especially after my heart attack on August 12th, 5:00am EST 2006. As a result of my suffering, I decided I would go on a crusade to reveal the most powerful, most effective and most successful system for living an Anxiety and Panic Free Life." - Lorraine Roach, Founder AnxietyEnded.com Visit: http://www.anxietyended.com to discover what 99.2% of ALL anxiety and panic sufferers do wrong, and how to make sure YOU avoid it.

Labels: , , , , ,